What Is On-Site Group Yoga?
It’s Yoga At Your Location! Only Offered In Martinez & Evans, GA
Crazy Sun On-Site Group Yoga Class Menu
Choose the time, location, style, and/or level of the yoga classes that work best for you and your group. All yoga classes include mindfulness exercises, breathing exercises, and a deep relaxation session. Classes are 60 minutes in length.
Don’t Sweat It Yoga:
Some call it conference room yoga, chair yoga, or desk yoga…whatever you call It, it is wonderfully relaxing and you won’t even need a mat. This class is designed for the office workplace or home that doesn’t have the idea space for regular yoga. Yet the techniques learned are just as powerful to bring health and relaxation to your group. You will learn easy stress relief techniques and yoga poses that they can even do at their desks. No need to even change out of work clothes! And this class is suitable to all ages and fitness levels. Really, anybody can do this.
Crazy Sun Yoga:
Crazy Sun Yoga is a poetic flow of hatha & vinyasa yoga woven together to increase fitness while reducing stress. Beginners as well as those experienced in yoga would enjoy and benefit greatly from this class.
Do you want something memorable, meaningful, fun at your corporate event? Do you want something different? We’ll teach your group how to relax, yet feel more energized using yogic techniques. We are available for company conferences, retreats, health fairs, and wellness events.
- What does On-Site mean? The instructor comes to your location to perform the class or service.
- Do I have to pay in advance to get On-Site services? Yes, but this can be conveniently done with a credit card or debit card online.
- Is it secure to pay online? Both the website & the software provider we use are PCI Compliant.
- Do you accept checks? Yes, with proper ID.
- Do you need yoga experience to participate? No, we cater the class to the individuals that attend.
- How often should you take yoga class? The average is 2 times a week, but schedule what feels right for you.
- If my employer won’t pay, can we still have classes at our workplace? Yes, with permission and employees must collect the tuition and pay in advance.
- Do you have liability insurance? Yes, we can provide you with a certificate.
- Do you have waivers? All individuals must sign a waiver and fill out information form to participate.
Have more questions Or want to schedule a class?
Contact Bettelou 706 755 4680.